17 April 2009

Trailer: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

So, I've been thinking to myself, as the weeks have been rolling toward the release of this once already pushed back film, that with the 8 extra months of preparation, I'd hope, this new Harry-Potter installment should be nearly flawless as far as editing, effects, and content go; and usually, when I think similar things to myself about films, those wishes end up being far-and-away dreams that manage to set my expectations up for only disappointment. I will not go so far as to say that this time and this film are the exception from that history of disappointment, primarily and importantly because I have not yet seen the film in question; but I will say that, judging by the looks and sounds of this latest trailer (below), I may very well be in the excepting mood.


No comments: